06 January 2011

what they wore: natalie wood

penelope
penelope coat
bcta
carol outfit

The Penelope hat spurred this whole post and series.

Who doesn't love playing virtual (paper) dolls? I'm kicking off this thing with a bang - and two outfits.

The Penelope set (via modcloth):
your inner animal coat
lady of song hat
retrograde braid bracelet
dionysus bag
earrings are for lovers

The Carol set:
boatneck from old navy
skinny ankle zip trousers from old navy
gold hoops from forever 21 (the exact. same. earrings.)
stone pendant from forever 21
love alive sunglasses from modcloth

6 comments:

kate gabrielle said...

Love this!!

Niamhy said...

This is brilliant!

I want that leopard print hat!

NoirGirl said...

Amazing, Sarah! I can't believe how close you were able to match her outfits!

Sarah said...

Thanks guys! :)

KC said...

I've never been able to figure out what makes Natalie Wood so effortlessly glamorous. I see other stars wearing the same things, but she always looks more amazing. The earrings, sunglasses, hair and that ever-present bracelet. She was impeccable. I love the sunglasses pic!

Millie said...

THIS POST WAS AMAZING.

Seriously! You should do more like it!

And I LOVE your new header!