01 February 2010

Creative Blogger!

This award was given to me by Kate and Caitlin! Rules (that I was born to break) 1. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. Like Kate, I skipped this too... 2. Link to the person who nominated you for this award. 3. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting. 4. Nominate 7 other bloggers, and post links to the 7 blogs you nominate. 5. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated. Or a twitter alert!
Welp, I WAS going to post my random facts, but then Blogger had to go alter my plans and create sub-pages on me. (Psh, oh you Blogger, you!) So instead, if you click ^up there^ on "An all-around loon" that is where my random facts will be, plus they'll stay there forever in case you want to be stalker-y and look back! :D
I hereby bestow this very generous award back to Kate & Caitlin! :D
Have fun, gals :D

1 comment:

Kate Gabrielle said...

Happy Birthday! :D