08 July 2009

Oh, Etsy...Part I

I've discovered the wonderful world of Etsy. I signed up to vote for Kate Gabrielle's flappers (click here to vote!) and I got sucked into the land of vintage, modern and homemade wares, goodies, treats, and what have you. Here are a few of the items I've found while browsing... Screen Legends Cupcake Toppers Baking and decorating cupcakes is one of my favorite things to do, and I'm sure if I had an old Hollywood themed party these would be sticking out them! Adorable. Check out the stores other cupcake toppers and decorations, totally cute! Rebel Onesie OMG ARE YOU DYING?! Cause this is basically the CUTEST thing I have ever seen in my life. If this doesn't top the cuteness factor, go to the store; more adorable baby things. Sgt Pepper Cuff Links Still dying. Too bad I'm not a dude. Mrs Robinson Earrings Guess whose ears aren't pierced. Guess who almost bought them anyway. Guess who's kicking herself right now because she's posting the direct link to buy them so other people can steal what's rightfully hers. I hate my life.

3 comments:

Kate Gabrielle said...

lol! isn't etsy fantastic? I spend wayyy too much money there.

those earrings are almost worth getting your ears pierced just so you can wear them!

Mercurie said...

Ye gads, I keep up on most Beatles merchandise, but even I didn't know they had Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band cuff links!

Sarah said...

Kate, I'm seriously considering getting my ears done now!

Mercurie, I know! I just typed in 'The Beatles' and they came up. They also have some other totally random Beatles stuff.