07 March 2009

You like me, you really like me!

WOOT! Wendy has bestowed upon me with the Premio Dardos Award. The Dardos Award is given for cultural, literary, and personal values in the form of creative and original writing. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing appreciation and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web. What I shall do: 1. Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his/her blog. 2. Pass the award to another five blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award. So now I shall bestow upon fellow bloggers and comrades: 1. Robby at Dear Old Hollywood: He writes super posts about old Hollywood haunts. I like the studio posts best ;) 2. Joel at Alfred Hitchcock Geek: Hitch was a genius. Joel expresses his genius-ness. 'Nuff said. 3. Kate Gabrielle at Silents and Talkies: Kate does super awesome artwork, and her words go along with it perfectly! 4. Nicole at Classic Hollywood Nerd: She does great picspams and reviews! 5. Mille at ClassicForever: Photos of the Day that are actually posted everyday. I could never keep that up! UPDATE: I guess people just love me; Caitlin and Nicole re-tagged me for the Dardos! Thanks, guys :D

9 comments:

C.K. Dexter Haven said...

Sarah, you deserve it! I hope you continue to pursue your passion for Natalie Wood, as I'm looking forward to reading about why you like her and what she and her movies mean to you--always interesting to read your thoughts...you've made me a bigger Natalie fan, too.

Sarah said...

Thanks so much, CK! It means a lot. Anytime I can make someone a bigger Nat fan, I'm happy!

Millie said...

Thanks so much, Sarah! This is indeed a great honor!

Kate Gabrielle said...

Thanks Sarah!

Princess Fire and Music said...

Congratulations! And I hope you don't mind that I've also tagged you in this -- I just really think you deserve it. ;)

Nicole said...

Thanks Sarah for the award!

Nicole said...

I've just given you the award as well, I put it on my blog. :)

Lolita said...

I got that award to! Doesn't it make you happy? :)

Sarah said...

Thanks everyone!

Lolita, it totally makes me happy!