WOOT! Wendy has bestowed upon me with the Premio Dardos Award.
The Dardos Award is given for cultural, literary, and personal values in the form of creative and original writing. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing appreciation and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.
What I shall do:
1. Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his/her blog.
2. Pass the award to another five blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.
So now I shall bestow upon fellow bloggers and comrades:
1. Robby at Dear Old Hollywood: He writes super posts about old Hollywood haunts. I like the studio posts best ;)
2. Joel at Alfred Hitchcock Geek: Hitch was a genius. Joel expresses his genius-ness. 'Nuff said.
3. Kate Gabrielle at Silents and Talkies: Kate does super awesome artwork, and her words go along with it perfectly!
4. Nicole at Classic Hollywood Nerd: She does great picspams and reviews!
5. Mille at ClassicForever: Photos of the Day that are actually posted everyday. I could never keep that up!
UPDATE: I guess people just love me; Caitlin and Nicole re-tagged me for the Dardos! Thanks, guys :D