04 February 2009

I'm a Superior Scribbler!

YAY! I have been honored by Millie for the Superior Scribbler's Award. Look, Ann-Margret was so excited for me, she threw a party. Here are the rules: 1. Name five other Superior Scribblers to receive this award. 2. Link to the author and name of the blog that gave you the award. 3. Display the award on your blog with this LINK which explains the award. 4. Click on the award at the bottom of the link and add your name to the bottom of the list. 5. Post the rules. I bestow this award on CK Dex The Classic Maiden Nicole Caitlin Ginger Congrats to all :D

3 comments:

Millie said...

Ann-Margaret certainly does look excited.

A party was going to be thrown for me, but my achievement was overshadowed by Merriam's wedding...geez!

Nicole said...

I feel so honored *tear hehe

Princess Fire and Music said...

Thanks, Sarah!