28 January 2009

20 Favorite Leading Men

This should probably be entitled "20 Favorite Leading Hawties" since I probably haven't seen much beside one or two movies from these guys. I'm kind of all over the place when it comes to the viewing aspect of movies, so I'm working on watching more of these talents. Here we go... 1 Gregory Peck - Roman Holiday 2 Anthony Perkins - Goodbye Again 3 James Dean - Rebel Without a Cause 4 Rock Hudson - Pillow Talk 5 Cary Grant - Bringing Up Baby 6 Dustin Hoffman - The Graduate 7 Gene Kelly - Anchors Aweigh 8 Montgomery Clift - The Misfits, A Place in the Sun (Does Tom Cruise look like him, or am I hallucinating?) 9 Jack Lemmon - The Apartment 10 Tony Curtis - Some Like it Hot, Sex and the Single Girl 11 Charlie Chaplin - In basically anything he does, but maybe "The Kid" 12 Paul Newman - Cat on a Hot Tin Roof 13 Burt Lancaster - Sweet Smell of Success 14 Steve McQueen - Love With the Proper Stranger 15 William Holden - Sunset Boulevard, Paris When it Sizzles (tied!) 16 Jimmy Stewart - Rear Window, or anything else Jimmy Stewart. 17 Laurence Olivier - Rebecca 18 Robert Redford - The Candidate 19 Tom Hanks - Philadelphia 20 Robert Downey Jr - Chaplin I'll tag Caitlin, Millie, and Harly. If you've already been tagged, too bad. Do it again. ;)

7 comments:

Raquelle said...

Great list! I like that you put your favorite film alongside the actor.

(BTW- I have to enter comments twice before it posts.)

Sarah said...

Thanks! I've been having the same comment problems lately. I'm trying to fix it at the moment.

Graciebird said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Graciebird said...

Oh Gregory... why Sarah??? Why? Why did you do that to me??? Ugh, just georgeous...

Millie said...

Yeah, I've been tagged!

I love you Sarah! ;-)

I love your list as well. I liked how you have both old and new actors.

BTW, what is your screen name on Miss Vintage?

Nicole said...

Ohhh I love your list, so great. A lot of my favorites as well. :)

Princess Fire and Music said...

Great picks. I also had to pick a lot of actors I'd only actually seen once or twice, but in a way I like that because lists like these remind me who I still want to see more from.

Thanks for the tag. :D