27 December 2008

More Head Scratchers for your reading pleasure

Charlotte is one of my greatest friends, and I am slowly getting her to like classic movies. So I was wearing my Breakfast at Tiffany's t-shirt the other day and I normally get comments like "Audrey Hepburn...nice!" or something of the like. So I'm wearing said shirt and somehow got into this conversation: Girl 1: Sweet shirt! Is it like, I Love Lucy? Charlotte: (shamefully) Oh God. Me: (giving Char a look that means my dignity has gone down 5%) No, it's Audrey Hepburn. Girl 1: Oh...who's that?

7 comments:

Genevieve said...

Where has that girl been living? Under a rock?? Out of all the classic film stars, Audrey Hepburn is probably one of the most well known!

Sarah said...

That's what I was thinking! Although, that girl isn't the brightest in the bunch, if you know what I'm saying.

Nicole said...

Wow I can't believe she knew Lucy but not Audrey. That's strange. lol

Steph said...

lol, I get that all the time when I wear my shirt. It's so absurd, I just give them the are-you-serious? look.

Harlowcutie11 said...

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... she's smart isn't she? :0

Sarah said...

She's terribly smart.
*wink*

silentsandtalkies said...

It's happened to me and I know EXACTLY how I feel! LOVE your blog!!!!