20 December 2008

Classic Movie Meme

Thanks to Nicole for tagging me! :) 1. One movie that made you laugh: Pretty much anything from The Apartment to Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? (More to come on the comic aspect of that.) 2. One movie that made you cry: The Green Mile was the first I totally cried my eyeballs out over. Dude, seriously? I felt like such a girl. Usually, it's just a little tear action with a sniffle. 3. One movie you loved when you were a child: Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, in the middle of the summer sitting in a laundry basket in my basement wearing my Tweety bird bathing suit, circa 1997 (I learned to work the VCR that year). 4. One movie you’ve seen more than once: Breakfast at Tiffany's, Love With the Proper Stranger, West Side Story...I become obsessed with stuff I recently watched then watch it about 15 times. 5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it: The Outsiders...*blush* We watched it in school after reading the book in 7th grade, so when I tell people I love it, they're like "Seriously? Wow, that's sad." 7. One movie that scared you: I don't watch scary movies mainly for the reason of not being able to go to sleep, but I find that if I watch Psycho when it's dark, I get wigged out. 8. One movie that bored you: Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? (Again, more to come on that.) 9. One movie that made you happy: I know there's a lot, but at the present moment, They All Laughed by Peter Bogdonavich. Check it out! 10. One movie that made you miserable: Life is Beautiful made me so sad. Then I had to go to a BIRTHDAY PARTY afterwards! Let's just say I was feeling a bit odd at that party. 11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see: Any horror/gore thing. So you're a fan of Saw? Not I. 12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with: Philip van der Besh (Anthony Perkins) from Goodbye Again. 13. The last movie you saw: Almost Famous - for the hundredth time. 14. The next movie you hope to see: Stuff on my DVR: Phaedra, Rumble Fish, High Society, Viva Las Vegas, The Birds. I shall tag Ginger and anyone else who would like to do it!

No comments: