Thanks to Nicole for tagging me! :)
1. One movie that made you laugh:
Pretty much anything from The Apartment to Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? (More to come on the comic aspect of that.)
2. One movie that made you cry:
The Green Mile was the first I totally cried my eyeballs out over. Dude, seriously? I felt like such a girl. Usually, it's just a little tear action with a sniffle.
3. One movie you loved when you were a child:
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, in the middle of the summer sitting in a laundry basket in my basement wearing my Tweety bird bathing suit, circa 1997 (I learned to work the VCR that year).
4. One movie you’ve seen more than once:
Breakfast at Tiffany's, Love With the Proper Stranger, West Side Story...I become obsessed with stuff I recently watched then watch it about 15 times.
5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it:
The Outsiders...*blush* We watched it in school after reading the book in 7th grade, so when I tell people I love it, they're like "Seriously? Wow, that's sad."
7. One movie that scared you:
I don't watch scary movies mainly for the reason of not being able to go to sleep, but I find that if I watch Psycho when it's dark, I get wigged out.
8. One movie that bored you:
Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? (Again, more to come on that.)
9. One movie that made you happy:
I know there's a lot, but at the present moment, They All Laughed by Peter Bogdonavich. Check it out!
10. One movie that made you miserable:
Life is Beautiful made me so sad. Then I had to go to a BIRTHDAY PARTY afterwards! Let's just say I was feeling a bit odd at that party.
11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see:
Any horror/gore thing. So you're a fan of Saw? Not I.
12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with:
Philip van der Besh (Anthony Perkins) from Goodbye Again.
13. The last movie you saw:
Almost Famous - for the hundredth time.
14. The next movie you hope to see:
Stuff on my DVR: Phaedra, Rumble Fish, High Society, Viva Las Vegas, The Birds.
I shall tag Ginger and anyone else who would like to do it!